This article provides information about the different subscription management web-based tools, and about how to designate your contacts.
1. Designating Your Contacts
When you enroll in one of our Subscription Programs, in the Order Form or by email you give us the name of:
- Main Contact
- Technical Contact (some programs and levels allow the creation of several Technical Contacts)
Each of the contacts has defined roles and receives communications and instructions from OpenNebula Systems individually, tailored to their specific responsibilities, so it’s important that you seriously consider nominating specific people to fulfill each of the roles.
The Main Contact is your Organization's designated contact for all OpenNebula Systems communications regarding changes to the Agreement or other contractual and billing issues.
- This contact is mandatory. If the Main Contact is the only contact specified, OpenNebula Systems will consider the Main Contact to be the sole contact for all purposes.
- The Main Contact is also your Organization's designated primary contact for all administrative documents including notification of updates in your subscription and billing.
- If your company has access to our Billing Portal, the Main Contact can also include an additional administrative contact in the Portal.
- The Main Contact can update the contact information for all roles and notify additional services or servers by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Main Contact should ensure the information we have on file is kept accurate by updating them as necessary, such as when people change jobs.
Once OpenNebula Systems has processed your Order From, your Main Contact will receive a Welcome email that provides important information about the subscription and the invoice. We accept Purchase Orders and the multiple payment methods.
The Technical Contact maintains authorizations for support-related Web and tool access.
- The Technical Contact has access to the OpenNebula.pro Customer Portal.
- The Main Contact can also request the creation of additional Technical Contacts. In principle, and by default, Technical Contacts in one organization can not view tickets from other Technical Contacts in the same organization.
- The Technical Contact can contact the Support Team by sending an email to email@example.com.
Once OpenNebula Systems has processed your Order Form, the designated Technical Contact will receive a Support Welcome email that provides important information and explains how to access the OpenNebula.pro Support Portal.
2. Subscription Web-based Tools
Partners and Customers with an active subscription have access to two different web-based tools.
OpenNebula.pro is a technical support portal aimed at providing the professional support services, tools and guides to integrate, build, certificate and manage production-ready cloud infrastructures and solutions. One account is created for each Technical Contact. You can use a DL (Distribution List) as long as all the admins behind the DL address are aware of each other’s issues and are working in the same administrative domain.
Main features of OpenNebula.pro Support Portal are:
- Access to enterprise repository with Enterprise Edition maintenance packages and LTS releases, and Enterprise Tools
- Direct interactions with the integration and technical support team
- Online SLA-based support portal with real-time tracking of incidents and support to add comments or attach more information at any time
- Access to exclusive knowledge base
- Alerts with email notifications when important situations arise
- Privacy and security to ensure that your confidential corporate information always remains private
Some of our Customers have access to our Billing Portal to view invoices and manage their active subscription. The Main Contact acts a primary contact in the Billing Portal, and an additional Administrative Contact can be added.
Your Customer account would be created after you open your first invoice, estimate or proposal that you received, and view it online. Once you choose to save your document, you can create a password, and then you can login with your email at the Billing Portal. Otherwise, anytime you wish to review your invoices you would need to access by using the link from the email.