Building and managing an enterprise cloud infrastructure is a complex task for even the most skilled team. OpenNebula Technical Account Managers (TAMs) are technical advisors for customers and partners seeking help with planning, deploying, and supporting their OpenNebula cloud successfully. They serve as a single point of contact for customers, helping to guide technology strategy, resolving potential problems before they occur, minimizing disruption and freeing customers to focus on their key business challenges.
Articles in this section
- OpenNebula Hosted Service Guide
- Services Program Datasheet
- Technical Account Management Guide
- OpenNebula Subscription Guide
- PoC Services Guide
- Deployment Services Guide
- Upgrade Services Guide
- Managed Cloud Services Guide
- Training Services Guide
- Consulting and Engineering Services Guide
Article is closed for comments.